Doing Whatever Needs to Be Done
At Savino & Smollar, P.C., we are dedicated to you — our client. We know you are in a difficult and perhaps frightening situation medically and financially. We will fight for you to make sure you get the Workers’ Compensation benefits you are entitled to when you have been injured on the job.
We will take care of you and guide you through the process of applying for or appealing a Workers’ Compensation claim. Our lawyers have more than 100 years of combined experience in Workers’ Compensation law. Our knowledge of how to apply the law has evolved just as the laws themselves have. We will put that knowledge to work for you. Our attorneys are members of the following organizations:
- New York State and New York City Bar Associations
- Injured Workers’ Bar Association
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- Richmond County Bar Association
- Westchester County Bar Association
- Society of New York Workers’ Compensation Bar Association
- Workers’ Injury Law & Advocacy Group (WILG)
To learn more about our attorneys, click on their names below
Contact us at any one of our offices to schedule your free appointment. We take all cases on contingency, meaning we get paid upon obtaining a cash award for you. Members of our staff speak Spanish, Polish and Russian.
Call 212-732-8333 for a free initial consultation.